Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I got my email to send! YAY! The Challenge is on. Topic for this month is "My favorite color is... Yellow!" I have gotten NO Challenge entries today! A flurry yesterday, but then none today.

I've just sent out Lesson 6 -- the last one for the Spring session. :) I really love teaching these classes, but it's always a relief to be at the end of a session, too. This one went particularly well, with affable and diligent students.

I already have several signups for next session, which starts 24 May, and these students seem like lots of fun, too.

I was writing an email to Dorothy and we had been talking about plastic. I wonder if my brother and sister share this memory:

I have a memory of a Christmas ... it was probably in the mid 60's... when my stepdad presented my mother with a *complete set* of Melmac dishes in olive green! Oh, but they were LOVELY! I thought that we must be the richest people alive to have such beautiful dishes! And we used those till the pattern wore off of them. LOL!

I did some updating in my Gallery today! Here are the new pages:

Drawings & Paintings

Greeting Cards

Photo Art

Gradations3

I have lots more stuff that I should post.

I got an email from an author in Spain who's going to use a couple of my pieces of art in his book on math and art:

and


No comments:

Post a Comment