Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Things progress here, albeit slowly. We worked hard on Saturday, taking 2 carloads to the dump and a full load to Goodwill.

Now I'm working on getting some of the bigger stuff (including our queen-sized brass bed) to the Historical Society for their Garage Sale. That's on June 9 and 10, but they are taking stuff now. Books too.

My tutorial index page is down now, because insightbb (our IP) is doing its "scheduled maintenance." I don't know how long my page will be down, but it does blow having it down. I just hope that I don't lose my linkages on other tutorial sites because of this. I have another page with text links and I added that link temporarily to my main myJanee.com page.

Challenge is going well with some very fun entries -- including some of mine! :)

It took me all morning to get through my email and student work. Today's the last day of this session officially, though, so my work should ease up in a few days.

Then I'll be getting to work earnestly on my Fix Your Photos in Photoshop class. This one will be ready for Fall session.

No comments:

Post a Comment