Friday, July 07, 2006

Sudoku and Boggle sites

All work and no play makes Janee a very dull girl... and I refuse to be dull! I've discovered some nice sites with games I like. I love puzzle games like Boggle and Sudoku. So here are some links for good sites for this type of game:

USA Today Sudoku
-- Best ever Sudoku interface
Jigsawdoku -- Very fun, colorful, and lots of neat options
Interactive online Boggle -- You can play by yourself or with others .. and you can make it onto the current high scorers list
Lyndsey's Mania -- Several games to make you think. Fun site, though the interfaces are primitive and the site's pretty slow. Also give the geography quizzes a try!

Today was another beautiful day in Bloomington. I worked a little in the garage, and worked a lot on my classes with my students. Signups are coming in already for the Fall Session, so this is exciting!

I went to the doctor ydy about my foot. I'd hurt it when I wore those pretty shoes for Zoobilation. What happened is that a callus that I have on the bottom of my foot rubbed against a nerve that's in my tendon sheath.. something like that. I have medicine to put on it and a little pad that goes over it. And I'm supposed to stay off it for a week.

So we took a short walk on campus with Maddy this evening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment