Monday, November 13, 2006

At home in Cactus Country!

1) We're in Tucson! We arrived here this morning at about noon. We got into our space here at Far Horizons Tucson Village, without too much difficulty. (Hey.. I was driving, so of course it wasn't difficult! LOL!)

Everyone's happy to see us, and we feel at home already.

2) I set up my monitors and got my computer working on the first try.

3) We got the cable hooked up and our wireless network is installed and .. here I am, so it's working!

4) We went to a truck wash this morning as we were leaving Willcox, and they did a splendid job of spiffing up our home. We had the car hooked on and they washed it too! :D

After a 30 minute walk around the park, we ate at Sweet Tomatoes tonight. It's an all-you-can-eat salad, soup, and pizza/pasta place which we love, so it was just perfect. We are so happy to be here at last!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sis - I am so glad you are there safe and sound! I know that has to be a long trip even if it is fun. Just relax and enjoy yourselves and keep us posted back here in Indiana of any of your walks, hikes, trips, excursions, etc.

    I got another new job...I will have to tell you about it in email. No promotion, no more money, just lots more responsibility!

    Talk to you soon. Love you. Sis.

    ReplyDelete