Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hiking the Pontatoc Ridge Trail

The cranberry relish was delish! I waited till it cooled before adding the celery and nuts. The dinner was a real feast, with tasty and beautiful food for all.

Today I went with ten other members of the Hiking Club to the Pontatoc Ridge Trail. It was 5.2 miles total, and a fine, challenging, and beautiful hike! We got to the trailhead by going to Skyline and then

Views along the Pontatoc Ridge Trail:

Posing for the camera:

Eating lunch at the top:


After the hike, I came back here to find that Michael had done a load of laundry. He also investigated the Fitness Room here at the Village, spending some time on the stationary bike.

He and I had lunch, showered, and then went for his blood drawing. His numbers are still remaining pretty good at this point.

Then I drove him up to north Alvernon to show him Finger Rock and the trail where we had hiked. Good time.. good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment