Monday, April 23, 2007

Catching up

Hi from the Dallas Metro KOA! This is a really nice campground and we're enjoying our stay! Here's Michael in front of the li'l Nav and some pics of "Navion life." You can tell that we're staying fat and happy:






On Saturday, we drove here from San Angelo, and stopped at a rest area just south of Glen Rose. Bluebonnets abounded! Here are some shots I took there:






Yes, I realize that I'm going backward in time. Here is a pic taken in front of the San Angelo KOA:


And here are some leftover shots from my Hot Springs Trail hike at Big Bend. This was, for me, a nearly 9-mile hike, because I started at the Rio Grande Store.















Today we spent the day and evening with Lynell and her husband David. It was a great day, filled with great food, super-nice people, and seeing of meaningful Dallas sights! Now we're tired!

1 comment:

  1. Sis, me again...

    Your pictures are always so pretty.

    Aaron is on the mend and we are all thrilled about that. He graduates with is MBA Saturday. He sure didn't want to miss that...wearing that hood and everything!

    Kids are all pretty good...baby Kay-Kay is pretty much crawling now. Baby Matthew is getting bigger - due July 25. Tater, Skeeter, and Chigger...well, what can I say, they are all growing and are just the cutest and best little boys a Nana could ask for.

    I think the bangs are good, but I also like no-bangs on you. I love your hair! Do what makes you happiest. M's hair is looking good, too.

    Keep safe, have fun. Love from Indy. Sis.

    ReplyDelete