Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blue, Blue...

...Sky! Yes, another beautiful day in Paradise! Today was a loafing day for me. I began the day with my walk in the Pantano River Park. I took Maddy back, and headed off to Sunflower Market, where I got a blueberry muffin -- breakfast!

I played around with email and MySpace for most of the morning, accomplishing nothing, but that was okay. I don't have to accomplish things everyday.

This afternoon, I went to the pool, talking with Donna, Pete, Gary, and some other people. :) After changing clothes, I talked with Ione about Foto Fun and our plans for next season.

Dinner was Hawaiian pizza from CPK -- frozen. Well.. I did bake it!

Yes, Robert, you're right that I didn't say anything about seeing my brother. But I didn't know that you were going to be in Indiana! :P

1 comment:

  1. Hey sis. I am looking forward to seeing you. I know your trip back will be a long one and you dread getting here, but you can stay with us if you want... vs. your place. We can help you do whatever you want to about the house. All you have to do is let us know what that is.

    Take care and we will see you soon! Sis.

    ReplyDelete