Saturday, December 27, 2008

You Better Not Pout

Merry Christmas, Everyone! Mine was great. Jack and Gary got here on Monday, the 22nd, and we've had a dandy time. On Monday, we got everyone situated and went out to a feast at New York Pizza for supper.

Tuesday, we were supposed to go hiking, but it poured down rain, so no one hiked. Instead, Gary, Jack, and I went to the International Wildlife Museum. We had a fine time looking at the immense collection of stuffed animals.

Then it got cold. And it rained. And then this morning, Gary flew on back to Michigan, arriving safely this afternoon. It stayed cold all day today, and it is 40 right now here, .. and it's 61 in Bloomington! Sheesh.

I got some neat things for Christmas, including an Edible Arrangement from Annette's whole family, which I got just today! Thanks, Sis! We've been eating very well lately, enjoying all kinds of yummy food gifts: pears, cakes, candies, cookies, various chocolate things, fruitcake (which both Jack and I love!), bacon, ham, and turkey. I've also been enjoying the Aromatherapy Orange and Ginger things that Robert and Molly sent.

Today, after Gary left, we went around and did catchup things -- errands, laundry, and had supper at Chuy's.

6 comments:

  1. 61 degrees with a very active storm net a good part of the evening. The winds were something else to behold.

    Ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis. I am glad you had a great Christmas. Do you have big blow out plans for New Year's? I will struggle to stay awake until midnight to say "Happy New Year" and then go to bed. :) That's me, the party animal.

    It got up to 73 here yesterday and we had some pretty nasty storms. Very strange to have such warm weather in the winter. It was a nice break from all the ice though.

    I am happy that Jack made it out there and things are going well. I know it is hard to get used to someone else in your space, but yeah, if I can get used to Steve, I think anyone can get used to anyone! LOL.

    Have you had anyone looking at your house? I wasn't sure if things had picked up for you there or not. My friend at work that moved to AZ sold her house in about 4 months. Granted, it was only $100K, but still, she was surprised it went that fast.

    Be safe and don't get too drunk over the holiday! :D Love, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janee you are making us back in Indiana more and more jealous all the time with your weather graphic on the site here ;-)

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sis...just 'cause Jack is there doesn't mean you have to neglect us...we need updates more than once a week!

    Happy New Year - Love you. Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jaynee

    Just wanted to THANK YOU SO MUCH. I found your website jaynee.com and was overwhelmed with all the tutorials. As a brand new digital scrapbooker and kit designer I was thrilled to learn so much.

    Have a blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Nana said!

    ReplyDelete