Friday, February 05, 2010

Cruise Pics: Part I

Today we had a great day -- very busy! We spent most of it working on the Annual Meatloaf Dinner for 200 people. Jack and I were in charge of most of the cooking and I worked with some of the other women on putting salads together.

Ok, I promised you cruise photos, and here are a few. Here are Jack and I all suited up and ready to go on the zipline outside of Mazatlan:
There were 9 different lines that we went zinging down, and it was SOOOO super FUN!

Here is the sunset as shot from our balcony on the ship:
A different view of the sunset at Mazatlan:

A few minutes makes a big difference in a sunset!

Mazatlan's pretty beachside houses:

Jack and me at Cabo San Lucas:

Pretty Cabo San Lucas:

The agave field where they get the raw ingredients for some great tequila:

More photos will be forthcoming!

3 comments:

  1. Great photo's and your looking great. Sounds like you had a good vacation.
    Dona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis. Thanks for the pictures of a warm and wonder place. Right now, I am pretty sick of winter and snow. We are supposed to get a whole lot more tomorrow night, too.

    The neighbors are selling their house, which makes us sad. They are breaking up as a couple, too. That makes me really sad for the kids, but it will be the best in the long run, I think. We hate to see them go because they have been such good friends.

    Keep the pictures coming. Love you. Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Given the weather here I am even more jealous. Stay warm and safe.

    Your zip line photos look more like you are getting ready to race a car ;-)

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete