Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Making a List and Checking it Twice

... and, while most of the people on my list have been naughty, I hear that Santa will be visiting them! I did some ordering today (finally!) and Yay! Shipping was free for me.

I just went to track my desk order, and it's "in fulfillment," meaning that, at this point, the order cannot be cancelled! :) I'm so stoked and ready to have my new little desk!

Jack and I had a little shredding party today on his deck, shredding a liquor-sized box of old documents that needed to be shredded. This translated into two giant trash bags of shredded paper!

This morning, Jack went for a walk, and I stayed in and did Dance Dance Revolution. It'd been awhile since I'd gotten on that and it was still fun!

I have a new idea for my website redesign, so ... stay tuned. I've been threatening a redesign for ... uh... 7 years that I know of, so let's not any of us hold our breath, but just know that I'm thinking along these lines. Is it possible, after all this time, that the creativity is coming back for me?

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope your creativity is coming back. I need a lot of help with Elements.
    John Mc

    ReplyDelete