Friday, May 24, 2013

River Mist


People who live in special houses often name them. I believe a good name for this house on the Muskegon would be "River Mist" or its Norwegian or Welsh equivalent. :-)

Jack and I arrived here yesterday in the early afternoon after a 3-hour drive from Elkhart. The drive was not particularly easy, with both wind and rain pounding us, but we arrived without incident.

The house is lovely-- just as we left it nearly 9 months ago. It still smells like a new home, and there was no evidence of anything amiss. The folks who stayed here in our absence kept it up well!

The only weird thing is the weather. OK, I've never been in Michigan this early, true. But the oaks are still bare and it is 33° this morning!¡! Color me surprised!

Location : 22001-22999 220th Ave, Paris, MI 49338,

4 comments:

  1. Glad all is well. Once I went to visit family in Michigan in August. Mom had to take us to Sears to warmer clothes. It cools off early to

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to offer on house in Indy?

    John Mc

    ReplyDelete
  3. River Mist house is for sale. My offer on a home in Indy area has gone back and forth. While I remain optimistic, I am prepared to begin searching anew. I will post more details when things are clearer. Fingers are crossed.

    ReplyDelete