Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fix Your Photos class

Here I am! Notice the cool date today: 06/06/06!

Things are going well. I'm progressing with my new class, Fix your Photos in Photoshop. While I'm still writing Lesson 1, I am working from a good well-considered and workable outline, so ... it goes well. Lesson 1 is always the hardest to write, because I'm developing my pace and style for the class.

One cool thing about writing these classes is that I learn so much! I know, I know.. I'm an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop, so I should already know it all, right? It doesn't quite work that way. We develop our own shortcuts and techniques, and don't always take the time to learn all the various routes to the destination. This gives me a chance to explore lots of routes!

I've gone through my email, getting my Inbox cleared down to 40 emails. So if I owe you an email, you can imagine that yours is one of those 40, waiting to be answered! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment