Friday, June 09, 2006

Woo hoo! Blogger's working again! It's a lovely sunny day again today, but they are predicting "pop up" thunderstorms. I can deal with that, as long as they don't pop up tonight while we're at Zoobilation!

Zoobilation is a huge formal benefit for the Indianapolis Zoo. They set up food booths for all the best restaurants. All food and drink is free. Several bandstands are set up throughout the zoo, and they have bands of different genres. I like the part that it's formal. Guys are all in tuxedos and the women (only over 21 are allowed) are all in glitz and glamor.

I am losing some weight, but I didn't start soon enough for Zoobilation this year. I also didn't get out to go dress shopping. Soo... you're going to see a familiar dress for this year's pictures. At least it's clean. ;) Maybe I'll Photoshop a different design onto it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janee, be sure and tell us if you enjoyed the Zoobilation. And I hope you can get grafikhaus to change their tune about your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete