Saturday, December 23, 2006

A beautiful day for a drive!

One thing I've discovered: I make more mistakes now than I should! LOL! While my mistakes have, till now, been trivial stuff, it is enough to make me cautious about making big decisions.

For example... today Michael and I went for a drive! It was a splendid day, sunny and high about 62°. We drove west and south, encircling the airport before heading back up and over to Far Horizons.

Well... so I was wanting to turn left so that I could get over to 22nd Street, and .. there was a left turn lane, so I took it. Duh. I ended up in a sort of driveway, with no easy way out. I wound around and ended up... LOL of all places.. at the MALL! Yeah... here it is, the 23rd of December, and I'm at the mall, driving around the parking lot trying to find my way out of there.

Eventually I did get us out of the mall lot and we enjoyed the rest of the drive. We had lunch at KFC and discovered that we were both pretty hungry!

We came back here, got Maddy, and then drove to Reid Park where we had a very pleasant walk along the path, which goes all the way around the huge block around Broadway, Alvernon, Randolph, and 22nd Street. We didn't walk all the way around the huge block though. That woulda been too long, even for us!

The Art Challenge is going great! See if you can guess which entries are mine! As of now, I have ... several! :Þ~

No comments:

Post a Comment