Saturday, December 16, 2006

An outing

Today we went on an outing to the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum. What a fine day we had! We walked slowly, but surely, seeing a raptor free flight program, some nice cats, javelina babies, and many really fine plants. Michael was feeling pretty good, strong enough to walk around the park, and .. what a really great day!




After we left there, we were starving for.. lupper! (That's what Michael and I do when it's too late for lunch and too early for supper!) We went to El Paso BBQ and stuffed ourselves with onion rings, a shared pulled pork BBQ sandwich, Cowboy beans, and then an apple walnut cobbler for dessert! Everything was delicious!

I've started a new Art Challenge but, as of this writing, my site's not up. Hopefully, by the time you read this, it'll be up again. Entries have been slow coming in, but I expect folks will get on the ball once they see what I'm going to post once my site's up again!

2 comments:

  1. Hey sis. Thanks for sharing your great day with the rest of us. Beautiful pictures!

    Love to you both from Indy. Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan and I only heard of Michael's problems shortly before we left for Florida but have been reading your great blog ever since. We are so sorry that you both have to go through this. I sent an e-mail to an old address that I had for you, but since you did not respond, I assume that is out of date. Is mail forwarded from your Bloomington address? We are thinking of you. Kathryn

    ReplyDelete