Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Computer set up!

There! There I am with my NEW computer desk! LOL actually, my new desk is being built. This is the desk that I built by piling lumber onto a pair of filing cabinets!

The good news is that I finally got my computer set up in our cottage. And, after replacing my keyboard, it works! I don't know what happened to the old kb in the move, but it had stopped working.

I'm behind on my email (25 in the inbox, cf. to my goal of 10 or fewer) so if you're expecting one from me, hang on! I'm also behind with my classes, because I had to set all this up and send lessons today, so if you're waiting for me to comment on your work, hang on for that, too! :D

I've gotten several compliments on the cottage. Yes, Sis, it is small and I expect it'll be quick to clean. We still have the vacuum over at the RV, so I have not cleaned here yet. ;)

1 comment:

  1. hi
    sorry by my english is bad but i want write to you...(i speak spanish)

    i think that you are amazing in PS... i hope that you continue creating tutorials...

    tbank you for this... bye

    ReplyDelete