Saturday, April 07, 2007

Meteor Crater

Today we drove up the road to Meteor Crater! This was an interesting and fun time, with lots to do. We walked around, took pics, read about how the crater was made (by a meteor!), and even ate lunch! A friendly couple took a photo of us, and I took lots of pics of the crater, rocks, etc..


I made this panorama from shots I took. Please click it!



Then we drove on up to Holbrook, AZ, where we're staying at the fine KOA.


Here are some pics of some of our friends. Bob and Leatha are from Far Horizons.


We visited Bob and Patti in Gilbert, AZ.

We visited John and Leilani in Sun Lakes.




1 comment:

  1. Sis - Great pictures! You have some nice looking friends. You and M both look really good, too. I am glad you like your new "home." That other one was so big and I don't know how you drove it anyway.

    Thanks for posting more often...I, for one, really enjoy these. Love, sis.

    ReplyDelete