Friday, December 28, 2007

Chilly Day

You folks are really kind and I so appreciate all of the support that you've given me. Michael was such a wonderful man and he deserved only the best care.

I hope that those of you who read my blog will take the time to read the love stories shared in the comments from the last entry.

It is chilly again today, with the high getting up (maybe) to 54. Wind kept it from feeling warm, even with the bright sun. I'm getting a ton of wear from my cute little J.Jill jacket (just like Angie's and Ann's) and from the sparkly scarf that Jan made for me! :)

I don't know if I mentioned that I'm taking care of Jack and Kathy's cats till they get back. I'm going over twice a day. Remembering how I have enjoyed Suzannes daily notes to me when she cares for my cat(s), I have been leaving notes for Jack and Kathy. :)

I thought this morning that my new site had been hacked, but what had happened is that the name has reverted back to my old host. So, when I thought that I was seeing new pages, I was really seeing the old pages on the old server. I know that this name changing stuff takes time and so I'll be patient while the magic works!

2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog as I cough my head off thanks to my pneumonia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis - sounds like our brother has what I had...not good and worse for him with his other issues! EEK!

    Not much going on around here this weekend after the holiday. We are just going to hang around and a couple of times we have the kids, so that will be fun and lively.

    Love and kisses. Sis.

    ReplyDelete