Saturday, August 02, 2008

Out on the Town

Last evening I got together finally with Carla! We went to DeAngelo's, where we both enjoyed wonderful Italian food and enlightening conversation. She was really happy to learn that I've been enjoying company with a gentleman, and then pointed out that no woman over 40 needs to be married, so I should be in no rush. Then we both iterated all the reasons we were glad that we are/were married, so .. there we are.

I never did mention how my RV repairs went. On my way home from the Michigan excursion, I had an appointment at Greenwood Camping World, to get my water leak repaired and to get my generator running. The water leak turned out to be just a loose fitting near, as I suspected, the water heater. The generator problem was a bad fuel pump. As little as I've used the generator, I was surprised by this, but.. oh well. The whole job was $331 and now I have no water leaks and a working generator!

I spent a bit of time ydy replacing switch plugs in the house. There are still a few places where DL will be touching up the paint (she told me not to touch "her" paint LOL), so I will not replace all of them right yet. I cleaned the bakery kitchen floor the other day, and it looks very good. I will probably do the main house kitchen floor myself, too, and then hire the carpets cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment