Sunday, December 14, 2008

Muscles

Yes... I did use some muscles yesterday -- new ones! LOL My shoulders, my back muscles, my hips, my .. abs! Yes, it's true. I actually still HAVE abdominal muscles! And, Ray, thank you for your compliment. :)

Today it was rainy and chilly. In fact, right now, while it's 57 in Bloomington, Indiana, it's just 47 here!

I started the day putting up a robe hook in my bathroom. Then I worked some more on consolidating and moving things around in my house, trying to make the most of the space. I actually made room on the top shelf of my closet for my luggage! It was a little teetery up there and, lest it fall on my head, I bungeed it up there!

Then, with the rain falling and cool air blowing, I did aerobic dance here in my living room (that counts as "walking") and then proceeded to gome out here with the Sunday paper, my computer, and HGTV till dinner time.

I talked to Jack only 3 times today, and talked to no one else except John, when he dropped by with his newspaper.

4 comments:

  1. You are welcome ;-)

    It will be doing the freezing rain thing here today. So ....

    Ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the muscles are back to ignorable mode. ;-)

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you miss Bloomington? Today "ICY" put dogs out and 100% of them slipped on the icy patio. All 5 of them. Like watching the Keystone Cops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure was fun trying to get home last night with all of the ice.

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete