Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tuesday Hiking

At Far Horizons Tucson Village, Tuesday is hiking day! And yesterday we went on a hike in Saguaro East, about 5 miles, including climbing up the small Pink Hill. I took a few photos, and Herb took one of me!






I cooked dinner for John's last night here and then, this morning, drove him to the airport so he could go to Colorado to be with his wife and family for Christmas. Now I'm left with hoping that Jack will hurry up, get his business taken care of, and get HERE with me, where he belongs.

Christmas is coming here in the Village. Most of the cottages and RV's are decorated in everything from nearly life-sized wooden reindeer to the most beautiful of decorated Christmas trees. My little tree is glowing in my front window now, and, while I won't win any decorating awards, I still rather like the little tree. :) I didn't make reservations for the Christmas dinner, because I don't know if Jack'll be here or if it is just going to be me. I think that, either way, I'll fix a fancy dinner, even if it's just for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment