Saturday, January 10, 2009

Photos!

Good Saturday morning! Today I'm going to post some photos from the past couple of weeks. And no, I don't yet have any photos of Jack and me dancing, but.. it could happen.

On the 30th, we were going to hike Bear Canyon, but the water was so high we couldn't cross it. So... I shot some photos of water!




When we gave up on that, we decided to go hike the Blackett's Ridge trail instead. Here are my photos from that hike:





And here are my Wasson Peak photos.





Notice the hikers wayyyy up on that mountain. Wasson Peak is a taller mountain that's behind this one:


That's me in the turquoise jacket:

Jack and me at the top:



And here's my 360° panorama shot from the promontory just north of the peak. All my hiker friends are eating lunch on the peak. Be sure to click this!:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!
    XO Harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so happy. That is great. We are still fighting the winter ice and snow here so just think of us while you are hiking in your short sleeves.

    Steve has been getting a bit of work through Manpower but now he has a terrible cold. I have had the stomach stuff for a week now. But, I think today, we are both a bit better.

    Thanks for the updates...we like to know what you are doing (we are nosy)... Love you! Sis.

    ReplyDelete