Monday, April 06, 2009

Taxes

Warm day today, and we both worked hard. We started out working on the RV, cleaning stuff out of the cupboards and readying it for our closing on Wednesday. How I'm going to get all the stuff into the new one, I'm not quite sure. No one in the world could even fathom how many plastic bags I'd hoarded under the bench seat in the RV! Had to have been hundreds.

I went to lunch with Julie at Oregano's, and it was great, as usual. We got the Bruschetta and a yummy Artichoke Lasagna, which we split.

After lunch, we did more pickup and cleanup and now the deck is covered with stuff from the RV!

This evening, we each worked on our respective taxes, in TurboTax online. Good fun, almost like a game. I just hope that it all works out so that neither of us has to pay much! At the rate I'm going, I should be able to be finished either tomorrow or Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Subject:maybe you need a barge

    Hey I was seeing something pretty cool when I was doing a web search. There are a bunch of companies which rent powered barges. Basically you pull your rv into the barge and tie it down and you do have a house boat. There are several on lakes in Tennessee, and even a few that do it for the Mississippi river. I think the river thing sounds really interesting. Maybe my house boat thing was not such a bad idea ;-)

    ray kb9lgs.

    ReplyDelete