Friday, February 12, 2010

Beautiful


That's how I felt today! I was asked to be a model for the Far Horizons Fashion Show, and .. what fun! I hope to have more photos, but here's one. This is all of us models with the two representatives of the store who sponsored the show. We're all dressed for our casual appearances.


The show went swimmingly, with the preparations paying off in a well-run and pleasing show for all who attended. After the casual presentations, we all went back and changed into our dress-up clothes. We all looked fabulous! :)


Ok.. back to preparations for the bake sale tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. What a bunch of cutie-pies you all are! But of course you're the cutest of all.

    Please don't lose any more weight. I grew up being called skinny at every turn. Then I started to ask if people -- including Santa on Christmas Day -- ever they ever pointed out that anyone 10 pounds more than I was FAT. People were revolted. You are fine as is. You were also fine 15 pounds ago. It amazed me growing up that people didn't mind callng me skinny, scrawny, and my favorite -- Boney Maroney. (That was a song before your time.)

    You would have been proud of me for jumping Santa on Christmas Day. I think he was a fake because of his saran hair. However, his belly was for real.

    Lynell

    ReplyDelete