Monday, February 15, 2010

Good Days


I am warming up for my Lenten discipline. This year I'm going to strive to post a daily photo in my blog. This will help me, I believe, to remember and to show my gratitude for my God-given ability to see and create photos. This photo of bouganvillea is one that I shot in Mazatlan, Mexico.
I keep stringing together good busy days! This weekend flew by, full of fun for Jack and me. Saturday night was the annual Game Night at the Keefer's from our church. We enjoyed playing Sequence and Aggravation, after feasting on appetizers we all brought.
Today we had play practice and it went well. Then we had Pete and Janet over for dinner. Our menu was chicken done on the rotisserie, grilled vegetables, grilled split potatoes, and smores for dessert! Jack is doing so well with cooking on the new Weber grill, and he's loving it!
Weather here is another good story. We've been enjoying temps well into the 70's, with "severe clear" skies. Many are doing swimming pool time, flowers are blooming in brilliant yellows and pinks, shorts are de rigueur, and sweaters are being stored away. Spring has arrived in Tucson!

1 comment:

  1. I need some spring here----27degrees snow.

    ReplyDelete