Friday, February 19, 2010

Just Ducky!

A friend of mine told me that she blogs only when she's depressed or upset. She says that, when she blogs happy times, she thinks that she seems too giddy. I am pleased that I've chosen to blog regardless of my moods. And today I feel great! :)

This duck was performing this graceful swim for me at Agua Caliente Park here in Tucson. I like this photo's colors, the composition, and the whole tranquility of the scene. What a pretty day it was!

Today was beautiful too. I spent a couple of hours on Wii Fit while Jack worked on the projector for the Fiesta Room. We did some party preparations, and then we went over and shared dinner and our cruise photos with some friends. We all had a great time!

This evening, Jack went to the movie at the Fiesta Room, while I stayed here and did some more Wii. I might as well face it: I'm addicted to Wii!

1 comment:

  1. Janee you have such a great attitude,if you only bloged when you were depressed, you would only have-what-maybe no posts.

    You find the positive and and fun in everything. I read your blog because it always make me feel good... Love the pictures...

    I think they lie to us and it takes 3500 calories to gain a pound and 6500 to lose a pound..
    Dona

    ReplyDelete