Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fun Stuff


The day started out with a photo shoot. The Foto Fun group went to Agua Caliente Park, at 8:30. I took a few photos, including this orange tree. The park has lots of beautiful palm trees, spring-fed ponds, and birds. Expect to see more shots from this park!
We sped back here, where I was 5 minutes late for choir practice. (I hate being late!) After practice, I met Jack out on the pool deck and we enjoyed the fiddlers and a buy-in lunch of burgers and chips under an almost-too-hot sun.
Now we're chilling and watching the Olympic biathlon (cross-country skiing and shooting). Soon we'll get ready for our evening.

1 comment:

  1. Diana Shaw Hoop2/19/2010 07:11:00 PM

    I love reading your blog, and sharing your adventures! I also like to compare the temps from the north. It has been so cold here in Georgia...I am actually counting the days until my youngest is out of college and I can move to warmer climate instead of just vacation there!

    ReplyDelete