Monday, March 15, 2010

Just Ducky!

I love this photo! I took it at Agua Caliente Park here in Tucson:

We had a busy day today. Jack went to PT for his shoulder while I worked out here on the Wii Fit Plus. Then I showered as Jack did his Wii. Then we went to Mimi's for a late breakfast.

The ballgame was between the Diamondbacks and the Mariners, but that's just about all I know about it. We were seated in the shady part of the stands, and, while it was sunny, it was quite windy and just cool enough that many of our Far Horizons group chose to cluster in groups in the sun, rather than to watch the game. It made for a fun afternoon, anyway.

After that, we hightailed it over to the church, where we had an exercise class with Sam Freeman. It was good, teaching us some new moves. This was followed by a delicious dinner put on by some of the talented chefs of our church.

Upon arriving home, I made frosting and topped the cupcakes that I'd made. Now these are ready for our hiking club's end-of-season picnic tomorrow and for the party on Wednesday. :)

2 comments:

  1. That duck doesn't seem to think the water is that hot. ;-)


    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. cupcakes yum yum. It is the end of the season already?

    ReplyDelete