Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Feeling punk

Here's a beauteous prickly pear I shot in Tucson. This one towered way over our heads!
Today I feel puny. I think that it's the same thing that I had in Tucson, when I felt like I was being strangled. The doc put me on antacid medicine (Prevacid) and told me to take it for a number of weeks. I counted out the pills and took it till they were gone. And now, about 2 weeks after I stopped it, here I am with the same thing. I guess I stopped too soon! I started taking the pills again 3 days ago, 5/16, so we'll see. If it's like before, it took 2 weeks for them to take hold. I am resting today, though, letting Jack handle the gas installation (for a firepit!) under the deck by himself.

Weather has actually held out pretty well. It did storm a bit last evening, but we had already put the work away by then. Today, it's looking rainified, and I hear thunder, but I see no rain yet. We should have some deck boards in by the end of the day, I'm thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment