Sunday, May 23, 2010

Feeling better

Today I'm starting to feel better. It still hurts some when I swallow, particularly drinks (water's the worst!), but I can tell that I'm doing better now. I am never going to go off that antacid again. The pain is just that horrible, and I don't want to risk it again.

The deck is coming along very well. Today, we put in the vertical posts for the railings. Yesterday, we finished screwing in all the deck boards. Steps are done. It looks great and it should be done in a few days.

We went to the same church today, and it was good. They had a performance of the bell choir, and it was fun.

Arvada, Colorado weather has been splendid, and we've been having fun, actually, putting John and MaryAnn's deck together. :)

1 comment:

  1. Janee, I like your rose picture. There's a beautiful yellow prickly pear blooming a couple of miles from my house. However, I feel if I stop and jump out of the car to take pictures of it, someone will knock me in the head and take my camera and kidneys for resale. Trust me though when I say it is a real specimen.

    Lynell

    ReplyDelete