Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm watching Big Bang Theory and laughing my head off. I love that show! Leonard's mom is on tonight, and she's hilarious. It's Christine Baranski who is in The Good Wife and was in Mama Mia. I just love her and Sheldon together.

It's started pouring rain again. We have the funniest weather here in Michigan, and it seems that, whatever it does, there are people complaining about it. It can be 78°and sunny, and the folks are complaining that it's too hot, or even that it's GOING to get hot. Of course, I'm not here for the "It's too cold" discussions, if, indeed they do happen.

I had a busy day today. I did my Dance Dance Revolution on the Wii for my workout (one of my favorite things to do!). After cleaning my house's lower level, I went to help move the sets for the play over to the high school, where the play will be held in < 2 weeks. There was lots of holding heavy things, lifting, carrying, loading, and then driving all the stuff -- 3 trips in a car, van, and pickup truck. It's all over there now.

I fixed myself a fabulous dinner with chicken tortellini covered in a sauce I made with diced tomatoes, zucchini, carrot, snow peas, herbs, and then sprinkled (liberally) with shredded parmesan.

No comments:

Post a Comment