Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Busy day!

Well, for me, anyway! I did my Wii workout, spending 15 minutes on Fitness Coach and then 20 on DDR. I got Full Combos on 2 songs, and one was a first-time -- Keep on Movin' -- one that's dogged me till today! I'm feeling really strong, with lots of sore muscles. I always feel better about my workouts when I have sore muscles. Not sure that I'm supposed to revel in sore muscles, but... there we are!

Next I decided to swallow the toad and get my dishes done. I always do them by hand, since it's just me and I don't wash my sterling in the DW anyway. I usually do them daily, but had loafed for a couple of days.

Then it was cake-baking time. I did an apple-pecan-carrot cake with a cream cheese ribbon. I'll let you know how it is, after the VBS supper tonight. :) It surely looks good, though! This was another one of those nearly-every-bowl-in-the-house projects, though not as involved as the lemon-pecan torte that I'd done for the MI party.

Kayakers just floated past on the river. What a beautiful place this is!

I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not, but Jack's in Hawaii with his family. He arrived last night and I guess a good time is being enjoyed by all. I went over and looked in on Eddie and he seems oblivious to the fact that his Daddy's gone for a few days. I'll go and see him again today.

1 comment:

  1. You wrote, "I always feel better about my workouts when I have sore muscles." Masochist heh ... ?

    My hats off to you for continuing with the Wii.

    Have a Great Day,
    Jim X
    Bloomington

    ReplyDelete