Tuesday, August 03, 2010

House for Sale

Yes, it's still for sale! The people who came to look today have a house already, thinking of moving, and need to think harder. I got up this morning and worked out with the Wii, doing Shape Boxing. Then I dusted and vacuumed both downstairs and upstairs. I did two loads of laundry, and then readied the house for the showing. I was still taking the trash out when Judy showed up, 10 minutes early. She told me that it would be ok if I stayed, so I did.

Then, after meeting the people and answering a question or two, I drove into town. I checked on Jack's house, moved Eddie's food timer up a bit, checked our mail (none), perused the downtown Farmers' Market (buying some apricots, a tomato, and a tiny zucchini bread), went to the bank for some cash, and then went to Meier for some edibles.

The rest of the afternoon I cooked dinner for myself, ate that, and then, as I watched Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef, I snacked endlessly on fruit that I'd bought today. :)

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck with showing and selling your new house.

    Will you be coming east?

    I admire your energy and being involved with the play, communities, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pat!
    I am not sure if I'm going to be coming east. I am in negotiations with my sister to come with me toward the middle of September. If that doesn't work out, I could make it a solo venture, or I may snag Jack and make him come with me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - Janee,

    Hope you will spend time in New England again. Early Fall is also a beautiful time.

    I'll be visiting the grandchildren in LA around early September and my 2 children and I will go to Greece early October. Then the big trip to Thailand for my 50th Med. School reunion will be in November.

    Sounds like you're having so much fun with you exercise program. You're so ambitious!

    ReplyDelete