Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lansing

Jack and I arrived in Ruby towing Fred (LOL) yesterday afternoon. We had worked till nearly 3pm getting my house and his house ready to go, getting our stuff ready to go, getting the RV cleaned out well, loading up, hooking up, and running some last-minute Big Rapids errands.

The drive was fun, with lovely scenery all the way. The trees are really showing their colors early and are quite beautiful right now here.

Today we went to the Michigan State University campus, drove around a bit, and then visited some museums. Our favorite was the Art Museum.

After a quick trip back here to the Cottonwood Campground to turn on the AC for Eddie, we headed back out, cameras in hand, this time to the State Capital. As soon as I get Photoshop installed on this new computer, I'll get started with posting my capital photos. :)

1 comment:

  1. So where are you headed? I looks like you are headed East?

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete