Thursday, October 07, 2010

I ♥ ME!












These are photos that I took yesterday at Acadia National Park. I realize that I told you that it was cloudy all day and .. it was! I used Photoshop to change the weather for my photos!
Today we awoke to a chilly wind rocking our little RV, but we were cozy inside. We decided that it wouldn't be safe to hike as we'd planned, so we chose to go shop prowling instead. I bought a new brown fuzzybear jacket, matching hand-knit merino wool fingerless mittens, a yellow hoodie sweatshirt with magenta "Maine" across the front, and a T-shirt that says
I ME
This made me laugh when I saw it, and I expect it'll make me laugh everytime I wear it!
We did get more wind this morning, and by afternoon, it was sprinkling rain, but that didn't stop us from our explorations of Bar Harbor's neat shops and galleries! We had lunch at a little place called Rupununi -- an American Grill. Jack had a lobster roll and I really enjoyed their buffalo chicken sandwich. We both had clam chowder, and I ate most of the slice of blueberry pie! (Maine is famous for their blueberries, too!)
We gave up on the shopping at 4:00 and headed back to our RV. There is a man who comes to this KOA to cook lobsters for the people every night during season, and tonight was no exception. So Jack took him up on it and I finished up the delicious chicken salad. Great Day!



1 comment: