Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Life Hacks

I just got this list from a Facebook friend. There's some really neat stuff in here! http://twistedsifter.com/2013/01/50-life-hacks-to-simplify-your-world/

Today Jack and I worked together to get his foundation and floor done for his new shed! Woo hoo! It's underway. Aside from a break for lunch, that's all we did after our exercising (Wii Zumba and Greg's Strength class).

The day is lovely and sunny, but still too cold for my tastes. It didn't keep the regulars out of the pool, however!

Last evening, I went to try on clothes for my church's fashion show. She looked at me and said, "Are you about a 10?" I said, "Golly, I hope not!" It turns out that she's just a bad judge of sizes. Or maybe I just look like a FAT size 4?? LOL I don't know, but I do know that I fit great into the size 4's. Everyone else has cuter stuff than I do for the show, but.. oh well. I suppose that people do buy things like navy blue pants suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment