Saturday, March 02, 2013

Brush your teeth


I have an automatic toothbrush from oral b which times itself to brush my teeth for 2 minutes -- 30 seconds in each quadrant of my mouth. Nice thing.

Well I was thinking...if I were to brush just the minimum twice a day, that is 4 minutes a day. That's 120 minutes -- 2 hours! -- in a month, and a startling 24 hours in a year, that I'm doing nothing but brushing my teeth!

But, truth be told -- and I always tell the truth -- I usually brush 3 or more times a day, floss daily, use one of those little pipe cleaner- type brushes between my teeth at night, and nightly I use a fluoride rinse that takes a minute. So we're talking 9 minutes a day = 270 minutes a month, which is 4.5 hours. That is 54 hours in a year! :O No wonder my dentist is pleased with me.

Location : 7100-7248 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710,

No comments:

Post a Comment