Friday, March 29, 2013

I'm not sure


That is, I'm not sure what I've been doing. I've stayed busy, but can't really say I've accomplished anything.

I was going to travel east to visit with a family member, but my mind was changed for me at very literally the last minute. This left me out (just?) $600 but I never missed a night sleeping in my own bed. I had still looked forward to the visit, though, and will do it another time.

Jack's plumbing in his cottage stopped draining, so he will have it repaired on Monday. It is a park problem, though, so that is good for him.

I got a somewhat clean bill of health from my doctor, but he does want me to do some follow -up with a psychiatrist in Michigan to see if we can't get better control of my depression. Three different docs have talked to me about electro-convulsive therapy. (I think that's what it is called.) Life-changing, my doctor says. I will do more study, but the idea scares me more than thoughts of suicide, and that's a lot.

Location : E Centrepark Dr, Tucson, AZ 85710,

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear your doing better. Treatment sounds pretty scary, I say try a glass of wine or maybe two...
    Dona

    ReplyDelete