Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Very close


I was driving behind another vehicle this evening, through a light where we both turned left, down a little way, and then the other vehicle signaled for a left turn just as I also did.

From my vantage point, I could clearly see that the oncoming traffic was quite close. The first vehicle was a motorcycle, the second was a car with its left headlight out, and it was followed by another motorcycle.

The vehicle ahead of me made the turn, though, only a very short distance from the front of that motorcycle. I know that driver misjudged the oncoming traffic, perhaps not even knowing that the first thing was a motorcycle. And I know that the biker is feeling lucky tonight. <shudder> I am very grateful that there was no bloodbath on that street this evening.

Location : E Centrepark Dr, Tucson, AZ 85710,

1 comment:

  1. Haven't heard from you in a while? Whats UP?

    ReplyDelete