Tuesday, March 19, 2013

No Regrets


That was the fabulous play we attended on Sunday. It happens that our Pastor Lesley was its star, but every aspect of it was well done and entertaining. Afterwards we had a St Patrick's Day feast at our church and that was lots of fun.

Oh, and did I mention that I got up and played my penny whistle for church on Sunday? I played "Let All Things Now Living" and "I Danced in the Morning." While I'm confident that my next performance will be better, I did it, got through it, and everyone applauded me and came up afterwards to ask me about the whistle and how I learned to play it. I was pleased.

Then last evening we had the last of our ballroom dance lessons for the season. What fun we've had with that this year! There is just one more dance here, and we're excited to strut our stuff again.

Jack made the best pie today -- cherry with chocolate and a bit of orange zest. He's mastered pie crust making, too. No one will need me now!

I am feeling better now. I talked with an ent Dr friend who looked at me and doubted I had mastoiditis after all. My doc said my blood work was normal, too, which makes it unlikely that there was an infection. My friend said he thought it was a muscle thing, and to take aleve and put heat on it. So I have been doing that since Sunday and it's almost like it was before. I even wore a headband out to dinner tonight and no pain. :-)

Location : E Centrepark Dr, Tucson, AZ 85710,

No comments:

Post a Comment