Monday, April 17, 2006

Hey there!
We had a happy day for Easter, and I continue to enjoy my break from classes. Don't worry though; I'll be rarin' to get back into it on Wednesday!

I have been working on photos from our Tucson journey, and here's one:I took this on the Yetman Trail, a part of Saguaro National Park. This was an old house which had burned out, leaving only the stone shell. What a view they had!

I am working today to put links to my Online Classes onto each of my tutorial pages. Big job. I don't even know HOW many tutorial pages I have, but it's ... many.

Storms yesterday, but things are greening up here. Redbuds are budding and dogwoods are beginning to dog. They say the morels are going to be coming up very soon; I have not yet been out to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment