Thursday, April 20, 2006

I had to get a crown prep done ydy. The appt wasn't till 2:10 and I didn't get out of there till after 5. All that time with my mouth propped open. Urf. Thank goodness for bite blocks and Trina who kept my slobber vacuumed up. I am happy that I'm going to be getting a sweet new crown to replace that tooth which had become a tongue-toy.

I've added a few new sites to my Photoshop Resource Links. I added Jill Greenberg's Manipulator site to my Photo Galleries and ArtWorld and t-Tutorials to my Tutorials: Special Effects page.

I am working on getting the junk out of the house. It's funny how it is so much easier to BUY things than it is to get rid of them! I do wish I had the GUTS to have a yard sale. I just hate to .. what? Give the stuff away? We're talking a garage FULL of stuff. And if we decide to sell this house ultimately to live in the motorhome, then there's going to be, of course, much more. Arf. Overwhelming to think about, but I'm working on it a little at a time, and that's all I can do.

Students are doing great in Week 4 of the Spring session.

Oh.. I'm looking into gmail. I actually have an account which I'm not now using. I found out that if you use "death" or "died" in your email, Google won't put ads on your email. A guy in a forum wrote that he'd gotten an email from someone about a relative dying, and there were ads down the side for coffins and funeral services! He wrote to them that that was in bad taste. No kidding! "No trees died in the creation of this message." for a sigline? LOL why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment