Monday, April 24, 2006

Man.. finally Blogspot got going after some hairy scary problems that had them out for a long time (well... less than a day, but nearly a day). I had tried to post my Sunday entry several times, and I think that they had all of my attempts on there till I deleted them. Anyway.. I hope that things are cool now.

I wrote a new Photoshop tutorial today -- making an Action to create Rule of Thirds Guidelines. It's pretty cool, and I hope if you're into PS that you'll have a look! In fact.. if you're just into photography, this is kinda cool. Any comments are, of course, welcome!

I'm working on writing my new Fix Your Photos class. It will be offered starting in the Fall Session and it's looking cool so far.

Today I'm watching the Eagle Cam! I can't actually get it to work on this computer (my big one) but am watching it on my laptop. So now I have four screens active on my desk! LOL I'm such a brat!

No comments:

Post a Comment