Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ok.. I know that I posted that it was green out today, but my post isn't there! Anyway.. what I said is that it is rainy and it's getting very green, almost to the point where it looks fakey.

I found 7 mushrooms (morels) in the backyard on Sunday and I cooked them up for Michael for supper tonight. He loved them!

It seemed like all I got done today was email, though I did get Lesson 5 sent out to my students and spent two hours going through their assignments and reading all the posts.

On our walk this evening, we tromped across campus in the dank 50° chill.

Oh, and I'm reading a book! Well, it's going to be a book when the right agent comes to his or her SENSES and decides to take this to a publisher. This is a mystery written by my best friend Dave, and it is SOOO good!


No comments:

Post a Comment