Saturday, May 27, 2006

Happy Birthday, Dave!
I guess I am a day late to write that, but I was thinking it all day yesterday! We got up and went to Cardinal Fitness first thing ydy morning. I did 10 minutes on the elliptical and 30 on the recumbent bike, while Michael spent the whole 40 minutes on the bike. I got lots done ydy, working on student stuff and writing my very exciting first lesson of Fix Your Photos!

Michael was off in the afternoon ydy and so we went together to run some errands, getting set for our Race Party tomorrow. I went walking with Maddy, too. :)

Today we got up at the crack of dawn and did our workout. I did half on the elliptical and half on the bike. Then we set off into action! We went to Sam's, Target, Marsh North, and Marsh West, putting together all the stuff that we needed for our party.

We came home and I worked in the garage, we took the trash and stuff to recycling, and then I worked a bit more in the garage. Then we did a little picking up and scrubbing, and now we're just resting. I vow to start wholeheartedly into the Flylady program right after Memorial Day, now that we're getting caught up with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment