Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Michael has today off from work again because, when they found out about his injury, they blocked him off for the 2 days. He'll be back there tomorrow though.

So we took this opportunity to go early, try out the stuff at Cardinal Fitness, and then we joined! It's a spotlessly clean and friendly place. Plenty of machines and this morning there were just a few other people, none of whom were sweating, merely glowing. ;) I think that college kids shower BEFORE they work out. Makes sense; I always did!

My Photoshop class Summer Session starts tomorrow, so if you are planning to sign up and have not done it yet, DO. This page has all the links to tell you about the classes and to sign up.

We're talking about doing something today, but ... not sure what I'm going to be able to do with all the get-ready stuff that I have to do for my classes. Hrmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment