Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pics of our grandkids :P

YAY! I finished Lesson 2 for my Fix Your Photos in Photoshop class. This class will be beginning on 29 August as part of my Fall Session. I'm very excited about it!

(For anyone who's reading and doesn't know this, Annette's my sister and she had added a comment on my last posting.)


Annette, you wanted to know how I came up with those backward car names in my last posting? Erm... workings of an idle mind? I don't know. Sometimes I'll look at a word and it will look like it SHOULD spell something backwards. Like "Evian" .. the spring water? Look at what it spells backwards. Of course.. you have to remember that I'm the one who could find a 4-leaf clover from across the street, too. (I can still do that, by the way.)

I very rarely talk in my blog about future plans, but YES, we will be coming to the birthday party for li'l Brayden, you betcha! Maybe I'll come up with some neat photos, too. I was looking through my stuff and found some cute ones from Spencer's party and from Nathan's too. You do have cute grandkids, Annette! Maybe someday we'll be in town for one of our grandkids' parties.
These pics are from our April trip to the zoo with Kelly and our grandkids. They are all in the pic of Kelly and me. Josie (2) is being carried, Wren (7) is in the green pants, and Liam (10) is the chap in the red hat. I put a closeup of the 2 big kids in here too. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I don't think that Michael ever did RSVP us for that party. I think he was waiting till the last minute to see if we got a better offer. :D JK!

    Thanks on the grandkids. We love 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete