Sunday, June 11, 2006

Zoobilation pic and weekend news


Hey there!
Zoobilation was GREAT! Michael and I got the VIP tickets for an extra donation and this is very worth it for us. Why? Well, they let VIP's in at 5, while the "riffraff" doesn't get to come till 7. So we have the place in a pleasantly uncrowded state and get to go around and graze with no lines. We also have access to the VIP Lounge (a cool place to sit and relax).

Here's a pic we shot before the event.. and yes, I was the photographer! :)

Sunlaker and Nettie, Thank you for your comments! :) I love getting comments on my blog. Nettie, I've actually lost 3 full pounds! I think that we both know how easy it is to find these again. And the rain didn't ever fall on Zoobilation night! It was actually sunny and lovely till it set in a beautiful blaze of red and orange.

After months of nagging him, Grafikhaus, it turns out, just needed to a little instruction in how to take those pages off his site. Once I told him how to do it, poof! They were off of there. I can just never stop being a teacher. And I have to remember that there are times that sugar works better than vinegar. ;)

Yesterday, Suzanne and I went to the 2nd half of the Parade of Homes, and had a fine time. I'm getting ideas for ways to decorate this house. While it looked like rain all day, it held off for us!

Then last evening, we camped out in front of the TV and watched Knight School, ESPN's mini-series reality show about Bobby Knight's choosing a walk-on from a field of hopefuls. Our friend Dave had recorded this for us while we were in Tucson and then sent us the tape. Thank you Dave! We loved the show and stayed up till 1am watching, because it was so exciting! :)

Dreary cool day to day, rain off and on, and not a glimpse of sun. Michael's knee is still bothering him enough that we can't do anything on foot. We did work out at Cardinal Fitness. I did the treadmill and Michael did the recumbent bike. Then we both did weight machines. I like that part of the workout the best. Dinner tonight was at Smokey Bones. I had the mahi mahi sandwich and Michael polished off half a rack of ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment