Friday, June 16, 2006

Random Banter

Work, work, working on my Lesson 3! It's about dealing with color in photos, so ... excitement! (It is all exciting to me, though!) The students are on break this week, and this gives me a little chance to breathe, myself.

My flowers are so pretty. I got 3 hanging baskets of white petunias and they're just resplendent! I also got a little pot garden with a tomato plant and several herb plants: oregano, parsley, sage, rosemary, and dill. The tomato plant is full of blooms! I'm not much of a gardner, as I've proven over and over, but I do like having plants in pots. :)

I did 30 mins on the treadmill this morning, followed by 10 on the elliptical. On the treadmill, I have a tough time getting my heartrate into the training zone. I was on "level 9" of "hills" and still it wouldn't get over 130. I've found that if I think about things that worry me it goes up as I watch it. LOL!

Then I did weight machines for 10. As of ydy I increased my weights from 10 lbs to 20 or 25 and so now I feel like I'm doing something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment