Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A new day!

We awoke early this morning, and I'm happy to say that I have no real pain to speak of. I'd been suffering for about 6 weeks with wrist pain and for about the same time with pain in the ball of my left foot. Maybe it's the chocolate cherry bread with peanut butter that Michael gave me for lunch ydy as we drove! :)

The day is sunny and lovely. We walked around the campground and Michael's knee isn't even bothering him. Maddy of course never complains of anything.

I'm all caught up on my email, the ones that I'm going to answer today, that is. If you have written lately wanting me to be your pen pal, I am not going to answer that. ;) If you've written wanting to know how to do something in PS, I'll answer you, but not today.

Nettie!!!! Happy Birthday to you! Another step closer to 50! LOL! You can actually say now that you're in your late 40's. Congratulations!

We've decided to go on and head up the road a piece today, and maybe get as far as Corning NY. I'll check in from there, if they have internet access!

No comments:

Post a Comment